Jamaica is famous for its lush rainforests, reef beaches and breath taking mountains. Jamaica is a frequented Caribbean island by tourists as they spend their vacations or honeymoon in all inclusive resorts.
Other attractions include outdoor activities such as swimming, snorkeling or site seeing. A famous site to visit is the Marley Museum located in Kingston, Jamaica, which is dedicated to the famous reggae singer Bob Marley.
If you are travelling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then CaribbeanDigest.com is your travel guide for Jamaica flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need a Jamaican Visa before your book a flight.
- Confirm your Jamaica flights to and from the island.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Jamaica resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Jamaica resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Jamaica’s weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local Jamaica travel guide.
- Enjoy the Caribbean weather and your Jamaica Vacation