Warning: Undefined variable $declaration_str in /home/www/caribbeandigest.com/islands/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/helpers/elements.php on line 50
The Dominican Republic is famous for its beaches, honeymoon resorts, rainforest, beautiful women, and Pico Duarte, the Caribbean’s tallest mountain. Another main attraction is Dominican Republic’s 5 Century Old Gothic Cathedral located in Zona Colonial district of Santo Domingo, its Capital City.
Dominican Republic Vacations
If you are travelling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then CaribbeanDigest.com is your travel guide for Dominican Republic flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need a Dominican Republic Visa to before your book a flight.
- Confirm your flights to and from the Dominican Republic.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Dominican Republic resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Dominican Republic resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Dominican Republic’s weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local Dominican Republic travel guide.
- Enjoy the Caribbean weather and your Dominican Republic Vacations