Haiti and the Dominican Republic shares the island of Hispaniola. Haiti occupies the western side of Hispaniola while the Dominican Republic is located on the eastern side of the island.
Haiti has beautiful resorts, beaches and historic landmarks such as the 19th Century mountaintop fortres, Citadelle la Ferrière.
If you are travelling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then CaribbeanDigest.com is your travel guide for Haiti flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need a Haiti Visa to before your book a flight.
- Confirm your Haiti flights to and from the island.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Haiti resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Haiti resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Haiti’s weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local Haitian travel guide.
- Enjoy the Caribbean weather and your Haitian Vacation