Guadeloupe is a French overseas Caribbean territory situated north of Dominica, south of the Montserrat and Antigua
Guadeloupe is a French speaking country and is surrounded by a few smaller islands within the Caribbean sea.
Guadeloupe is known for its long beaches, sugar cane fields, and La Grande Soufrière volcano.
If you are traveling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then CaribbeanDigest.com is your travel guide for Guadeloupe flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need an Guadeloupe Visa before your book a flight.
- Confirm your Guadeloupe flights to and from the island.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Guadeloupe resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Guadeloupe resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Guadeloupe’s weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local travel guide.
- Enjoy your Caribbean Vacation