Anguilla is one of the most northern leeward island lying south of the Atlantic Ocean, north of St. Kitts and Nevis, East of Puerto Rico, the US and British Virgin Islands
Anguilla is a small Caribbean Island with several offshore islands located in the Eastern part of the Caribbean Sea. It is of the frequented British Territories with beautiful beaches as far as the eye can see.
It is know for wildlife conservation, and other main attractions such as its fantastic getaway resorts.
If you are travelling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then CaribbeanDigest.com is your travel guide for Anguilla flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need an Anguilla Visa before your book a flight.
- Confirm your Anguilla flights to and from the island.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Anguilla resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Anguilla resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Anguilla’s weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local Anguilla travel guide.
- Enjoy the Caribbean weather and your Puerto Rico Vacation